Once i had a dream

I stayed much time lost in the darkness,
Alone, the cold touched and froze my soul
The angel of death always stayed by my side.

I stayed much time dreaming of you…
I stayed much time waiting for you …

Finally, I find you, Black knight
Perfect poet of my fragile dreams
The one that makes my heart restart to beat
I believe, you are a gift from destiny
Lord of the key of my heart
You never left my head and my thoughts
Your poison running through my veins
I miss you and need you here in my arms
Together, we will write a magical poem
The poem of our love


I don’t have any doubts: you are the one!
But, I am freak, stupid and incomprehensible.
I hate me!

Inês G.

Comentários

sapadorhd disse…
You're not freak, stupid and incomprehensible.
you're just the same beautiful person ... and the black knight must learn to understand you ...
maybe you are the one intended to the Knight

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Só mais uma noite

A tua ausência